Sunday, August 11, 2013

Changes to my action plan

After reviewing my comments and meeting with my site mentor, I made the following changes to my action research plan.

1.  In addition to using 8th grade STAAR data to target students for tutoring, I will also used scores from the Writing Benchmark to target students.

2.  I will also create a clear criteria for exiting students from the program.  Furthermore, I will create a monitoring process to continue to follow the progress of exited students. 

Because these changes are not significant, I am not reposting the entire plan with changes.

1 comment:

  1. Would using the 7th grade writing STAAR test give you an indicator of how well a student will do on the EOC? I think using the writing benchmarks is a great idea for targeting students.

    ReplyDelete